Create Your Signature Collection (4) Sessions
Kristin Hanson is an award winning jewelry designer. In this course she will walk you through the same design process that she uses to create a Signature Collection. Kristin will help you identify your source of inspiration through concept development. In this class you will explore art and design , structure and form that will give you an advantage as a trend setting jewelry designer.
In this class you will learn:
- Learn a design process that helps you create the look you want.
- Develop a story telling portfolio that sets you apart as a jewelry designer.
- Create an outstanding look book of blueprints that highlights your best work.
- Define your own unique designs for personal sources of inspiration.
- Develop a collection that fits your price point.
- How to find the right material that reflects your brand.
MARCH – APRIL
About the Instructor: Kristin Hanson’s luxuriant designs won her the coveted 2007 Couture Awards as one of America’s top couture designers! Hanson’s designs and dedicated work as an educator and natural color diamond specialist evolved to international recognition as a leader in the fine jewelry industry. Kristin studied over 6 years classical European fine jewelry, first journeying to Colorado to study with legendary master goldsmith Harold O’Connor. Kristin Hanson further pursued master in historic Florence, Italy under the tutelage of Giampaulo Babetto. Today her collections are available in Neiman Marcus department stores across the country.