In this course students learn the difference between marketing and branding. The importance of brand marketing. Creating tiered marketing goals, effective campaign themes, the concept of emotional marketing, re-marketing marketing, inbound marketing and the factors of outbound marketing. Personalized marketing and what target customer its most effective with. Learn how to set your brand purpose. What is your brand’s position, differentiation, and its trust and integrity in your industry.
In this class you will learn:
- The difference between marketing and branding.
- The importance of brand marketing and why it is necessary.
- Creating tiered marketing goals and effective campaign themes.
- What it means to Re-marketing marketing.
- Inbound marketing and the factors of outbound marketing.
- Setting your brand purpose.
- What is your brand’s position, differentiation, trust & integrity in your industry.
- Promote your jewelry collection.
- Develop an understanding of the consumer’s frame of mind.
- Gain experience in creating displays, portfolio and showcases.
MARCH – APRIL
Classes are held Thursdays – (8) sessions
March 9, 2017 – April 27, 2017 6.00 pm – 8.30 pm
About the Instructor: Vashti de Verteuil is the owner of Gallery Vercon located on E9th Street in the East Village. She is a teaching Professor at Parsons The New School for Design and studied at the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York City. Ms de Verteuil became a successful freelance designer of scarves, belts and jewelry for Yves St. Laurent and other Parisian couture houses.