Sculpting with ZBrush (6) Sessions
This class is for beginners who want to learn the basic fundamentals of jewelry sculpting. We will be focusing on the process of creating a basic forms of jewelry in Z brush. Starting from simple concepts, we will create a base mesh for our jewelry and move into sculpting tools.
CLASS REQUIREMENTS: Students are required to bring laptop, tablet and wireless mouse to class.
In this class you will learn:
- The fundamentals of jewelry sculpting.
- How to add details, lines and elements to enhance your design.
- How to size your ring to fit your finger.
- The workflow and design philosophy.
- To prepare and send your model for 3D printing
APRIL – MAY
Classes are held Tuesdays – (6) sessions
April 25, 2017 – May 30, 2017 6.00 pm – 8.30 pm
About the Instructor: Daniel Ekshian