SHAPER for Free Form CAD Design
Designing in SHAPER is perfect for beginners as well as experienced CAD designers who want to enhance their 3D skills. It is a complete free form modeling software that allow you to create artistic designs. Now, you can combine incredible modeling possibilities of Sub Division Surfaces with 3DESIGN CAD. These intuitive features and powerful technology will turn your ideas into models, files to be prototyped or a photo realistic images. These tool will bring you to the next level of jewelry designing, giving you unlimited possibilities to achieve the most complex creative organic designs and shapes imaginable.
BRING YOUR OWN LAPTOP
1 MONTH PRACTICE LICENSE OPTIONAL
In this class you will learn:
- Create artistic freeform sculpting and texturing for jewelry.
- Be introduced to Shaper’s unique interface and modeling tools.
- Gain an overall understanding the concepts of 3D organic and subdivision modeling
- Learn innovative brush modeling and measuring tools.
- Learn how to combine Shaper with 3design CAD for comprehensive jewelry modelling.
MARCH – APRIL
Classes are held Mondays- (6) sessions
March 2o, 2017 – April 24, 2017 6.00 pm – 8.30 pm
About the Instructor: Hiba Rami is a trained architect with a passion for jewelry designing and 3D Modeling . She brings her international experience and world class jewelry training into the classroom. Hiba specializes in 2D-3D softwares such as 3Design, Shaper and Zbrush. She currently works as a CAD designer for a prestigious jewelry company in New York City.